Nailsworth Business Hub Shop
Nailsworth Business Hub
28 Fountain Street, Nailsworth, Glos, GL6 0BL
We are nearly ready to welcome our first traders, customers, and businesses at Nailsworth Business Hub! We will be having an open day on Friday 23rd October so if you are looking for a place to sell your local produce or craft, or a quiet place to work, or a space to hold a meeting or a course (within the current guidelines) please contact Email: email@example.com and book a appointment to visit and get a feel for the space.
Every inch of the property has been modernised and deep cleaned and is sanitised throughout the working day. Like everyone we are monitoring the Government’s guide lines on a day to day basis and will continue to monitor the situation and abide by the current guidance at a national and local level.
The shop front is available to Traders who would like to showcase and sell their wares. There is a daily charge of £25.00 for a space in the shop, you will not have to attend we have volunteers who are happy to showcase and sell your products for you. The shop will also provide information about Nailsworth and what is on and where, we are happy to help promote all business and support our community where we can.
Throughout lockdown Nailsworth Chamber of Trade has supported all Market Traders and run a click and collect service, we aim to continue this service all orders will be placed by 12.00 noon on a Tuesday and can be collected on a Saturday morning with timed appointments to ensure that you can collect your produce within a safe space, This is especially in place for the vulnerable in the community, who are worried about mixing with too many people due to poor health.
Covid – 19 Policy
Everybody we welcome through the doors of Nailsworth Business Hub we take your safety and wellbeing seriously. So, we have implemented a number of safey polices. These measures have been put into place to protect all members and operators of the Nailsworth Business Hub.
We will only be allowing 3 people at a time into the shop, all must have their faces covered with a mask, hand sanitizer must be used on entry.
The property will be cleaned through out the day cleaning light switches / taps / door handles / banisters / coffee machine and kettle, a dishwasher is provided for all cups and a hand dryer after washing hands in the cloakroom.
Hand sanitizer will be stationed in and around the building for use, and masks are available to purchase if you have not got one.
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, please do not enter into the Nailsworth Business Hub.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the office only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
General hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your co-workers and take extra precautionary measures